Each week will bring together a whole-body approach encompassing
- Ancient Indian healing principles of Ayurveda
- Contemporary principles of Holistic Nutrition
- Self-care tips and tools to support you in reaching your goals
Week 1 – Balanced Nutrition
Discover the cast of nutrients your bones really need. Learn about digestion, absorption, gut health, eating for your constitution, common deficiencies, and best food preparation methods.
- Best food preparation techniques for nutrient density
- Assessing your digestion and absorption
- Nutrient deficiencies and optimizing gut health
- Best foods for your constitution
Week 2 – Optimize your Hormones –
Our hormonal system plays an important role in bone rebuilding and maintenance. Blood sugar regulation, thyroid hormones, and estrogen all contribute to bone health.
- Balance your blood sugar
- Estrogen, Progesterone, and Testosterone
- The Role of the Thyroid in Bone Remodeling
- Your Adrenals – Nurturing the seat of your vitality
Week 3 – Naturally Lower Inflammation
Systemic inflammation in the body is associated with bone loss. Discover the triggers, tests, and nutrients to lower inflammation in the body.
- What is Inflammation and how can it be measured?
- Inflammatory triggers
- Assessing your total load of inflammation
- Combat inflammation with diet and lifestyle
Week 4 -Exercise to Maintain Strength
Exercise is important. Learn why we want to maintain this practice of building and maintaining our muscle mass to support strong bones throughout our lives.
- Why we want to keep moving
- Best exercises to support strong bones and muscles
- Exercising safely
Week 5 – Self Care for Sustainable aging
What we do on a daily basis to nourish our tissues, maintain flexibility and agility, keep our hormones balanced, & care for ourselves are the little things that add up.
- The role of your lymphatic system in bone health
- A Guide and tools to moving your lymph
- Daily Routines and Special bone building treats
Week 6 – Navigating your lifestyle
We each face unique challenges every day, and identifying and addressing those, including sleep and stress management can allow the body to be in a more anabolic or building state, which nourishes and supports bone maintenance.
- The Science and self-care to better sleep
- Honoring your circadian rhythm with self-nourishing daily routines
- The role stress plays in our ability to build bone and muscle
- The emotional link to balancing our hormones